FEAST OF TABERNACLES TOUR T&C's
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT OF A DEPOSIT FOR THE TOUR CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
Upon payment of the Deposit, the Registration Form forms part of the Terms and the agreement between the passengers and Olive Tree Travel.
MINIMUM NUMBERS AND CANCELLATION OF TRIP BY US:
Your booking and the tour are not confirmed until Olive Tree Travel provides written confirmation that the minimum number requirements have been met. Price of main tour is based on minimum number requirements of 30 paying passengers for the Israel Tour (unless Olive Tree Travel advises otherwise in writing), air and hotel rates and currency exchange rate effective 30/3/2022. If any changes downwards of more than 3%, the price may change accordingly. Olive Tree Travel reserves the right to cancel any booking in accordance with operating requirements, in circumstances beyond its control or if minimum numbers are not met. In the event that we cancel (or not proceed with) your booking due to insufficient numbers, we will refund all money paid by you towards the group package price. Olive Tree Travel is not responsible for expenses incurred by passengers for other travel arrangements affected by a cancellation.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING:
Please note: Tickets and documentation will be despatched approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your group’s departure.
GROUP PACKAGE PRICE:
- HOTELS: All hotels offer twin- or double-bedded rooms with private facilities. Single or 3 bedded room, if requested, are at an additional cost. The cost of the ground arrangements as offered is based upon a busload of 30 paying passengers for the Israel Tour. Failure to reach this number may result in a price increase, which Olive Tree Travel may impose. Where possible, Olive Tree Travel may assist in consolidating to fill the bus. Olive Tree Travel will endeavour to match single travellers in a twin share room of the same gender if passengers have indicated that as a preference. If it is not possible to do so, Olive Tree Travel reserves the right to ask twin share passengers of the same gender to revert to triple share OR to request the single supplement payment, which the single traveller must pay.
- MEALS: Meals consisting of service provider standard supplied breakfasts, lunches and dinners are included on the tour as indicated as per your itinerary.
- SIGHTSEEING: Local transportation by air-conditioned coach, the services of an English speaking guide and the entrance fees to places visited on sightseeing tours described in the itinerary are included in the tour price.
- TRANSFERS: Transfers of one passenger and one suitcase (size and weight limitations apply) per passenger between overseas airports, hotels, piers, stations, etc. are included throughout the tour in both directions. Transfers to airport of departure (subject to the below) are included provided passengers travel on the selected group departure flight only. Passengers extending their stays, deviating from the group itinerary or missing their transfers (through no fault of Olive Tree Travel) must arrange their own airport transfers independently and will not be entitled to or receive a refund from the group package price.
- Land only costs may be arranged but do NOT include return airport departures unless individual flights coincide with those of the group. Private transfers and extra nights’ accommodation can be arranged for you at additional costs.
- SERVICE CHARGES and TAXES: Service charges and taxes imposed by foreign facilities in connection with the services provided as part of the tour are included (i.e. prepaid taxes in connection with flights).
- NOT INCLUDED: Excess baggage and forwarding of baggage, items of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, meals other than included in your itinerary, transportation from your hometown to the airport of departure and vice versa, travel insurance, personal expense money, medical fees, phone calls, tips (outside of the programme), items of a personal nature, and costs resulting from absence or deviation from the itinerary and any items not shown in these Terms as being included.
- AIR TRANSPORTATION: Flights with Emirates economy class airfares based on *NON-REFUNDABLE restricted fares as applicable for groups flying together for entire itinerary. Olive Tree Travel reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or change the tour in whole or in part at any time. In the event of such a change deemed necessary by Olive Tree Travel, the sole and exclusive obligation of Olive Tree Travel is to refund pro-rata any payment received in connection therewith. If you choose to deviate from group flights and purchase a non-group airfare from Olive Tree Travel, you may need to pay for these flights before the final balance date. Any seating requests cannot be guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of the airlines.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND INSURANCE:
It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have a valid passport (and is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of the tour) and all visas and permits (if any) for the tour.
Travel Insurance is compulsory, and passengers must obtain appropriate travel insurance to cover them from unforeseen cancellations or events. Insurance may be purchased from Olive Tree Travel prior to departure or passengers may obtain insurance from their own travel insurance provider. Once purchased, insurance premiums are not refundable. Contact Olive Tree Travel or your travel insurance provider for further information.
All Olive Tree Travel tours require a moderate level of fitness. Please make sure this tour is suitable for you before returning your registration form.
- At the time of booking you must report any mental or physical disabilities which may require special attention while on tour. Olive Tree Travel will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travellers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so; nor is Olive Tree Travel responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Olive Tree Travel does not provide personal services (such as pushing a wheelchair, assisting with walking etc.), or provide individual assistance to a tour participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches, cruise ships and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travellers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their wellbeing.
- Some locations and sightseeing activities may not accommodate wheelchairs or walkers and may require extensive standing, sitting or walking. Olive Tree Travel will not refund or cover any cost or expense incurred for any missed activities due to a participants’ inability to fully participate on the group tour. Olive Tree Travel is not responsible for any missed activity due to the traveller’s inability to participate with the group.
- Olive Tree Travel reserves the right to ask any tour participant for a medical certificate from their doctor declaring they are mentally and physically fit to participate on the tour. If the participant has been declared unfit to travel their initial tour deposit will be fully refunded.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CHARGES:
In the event that you cancel your booking:
- Prior to 60 days before the departure date (and the passengers have not paid the balance of the group package price) each passenger shall forfeit the $500 deposit per person and Olive Tree Travel agrees to refund all other monies paid towards the group package price. If Passengers cancel their booking due to adhering to specific DFAT advice that states ‘Do Not Travel’, Olive Tree Travel agrees to transfer their deposits to any other Olive Tree Travel organised tour departing within 12 months of the scheduled departure date of the original tour.
- In the event that the balance of the group package price has been received and/or you cancel your booking within 60 days of the departure date or you fail to pay the balance of the group package price by the Due Date (your booking will be deemed to be cancelled) the affected passenger on this booking form shall forfeit the $500 deposit plus shall be liable to Olive Tree Travel for an additional $500 cancellation fee together with all penalty cancellation charges imposed by airlines, hotels, wholesalers or other service providers. Olive Tree Travel shall deduct such amounts from any amounts held by Olive Tree Travel on the passenger’s behalf and any shortfall must be paid by the passengers within 7 days of cancellation and notification of the amount due and payable.
- **If Covid-19 related restrictions and border closures are in place that do not allow travel, the trip will be cancelled/postponed 2 weeks prior to departure and payments where possible will be refunded.
All cancellations and claims for refunds (which are allowed under these Terms) must be made prior to departure in writing directly to Olive Tree Travel. No refund shall be provided to passengers who do not use services or items included in the tour on or after the departure date.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND VARIATIONS
Olive Tree Travel agrees to arrange for the trip outlined in the itinerary provided by Olive Tree Travel and subject to these terms and this represents the entire agreement between the passenger and Olive Tree Travel. No changes or deviations are effective unless authorised by Olive Tree Travel in writing or are required to be made by Olive Tree Travel due to operational requirements of service providers for circumstances beyond Olive Tree Travel’s reasonable control. No other person is authorised to adjust, modify, cancel or change this program, to make any representation or warranty concerning the tour. The Tour Leader/s in conjunction with Olive Tree Travel reserves the right to decline any registration.
SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AGENCY
Transport service providers are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time the passengers are not on board the aircraft, vehicle or conveyance.
The passenger contracts directly with each service provider in respect to each service obtained (when such service is not directly provided by Olive Tree Travel) as agent for the passenger. Olive Tree Travel agrees to use due skill and care in making such bookings. When tickets or confirmation of services are issued by service providers to the passenger, such ticket or confirmation constitutes the sole and entire contract between the service provider and the passenger, and Olive Tree Travel assumes no liability or any responsibility in connection to such booking. Olive Tree Travel is not a carrier and does not own any hotels, aircrafts, bus’s or other vehicles used in the tour . All bookings with service providers are subject to the service provider’s terms and conditions of sale and any limitation of liability imposed by such service providers. Service providers may limit, restrict or exclude liability in respect to personal injury, death, delays and loss or damage to baggage and belongings.
LIABILITY OF OPERATOR
To the extent permitted by law, Olive Tree Travel does not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential or special loss), accidents, schedule changes, irregularity, incidental damages, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of service providers over whom we have no direct control, force majeure or any other event which is beyond our reasonable control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements or the costs of re-supplying the goods and services whichever is the lesser. Olive Tree Travel assumes no responsibility for acts or omissions on the part of the tour guides used in the tour. Nothing in these terms is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or the Australian Consumer Law.
The provisions of the Terms are severable, and if any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
This agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the state of Victoria and shall be governed by the law of that state and the parties further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state. Notwithstanding this clause, Olive Tree Travel relies on and receives the benefits of international conventions, national and international law in respect to air travel and transportation which may apply to the services provided by service providers and Olive Tree Travel.