Kfir Bibas was the youngest of the 253 hostages taken into Gaza by Hamas during the terror attacks against Israel on October 7. His smiling face has penetrated our hearts. He is, with his parents and 4 year old brother Ariel, still in captivity. It has been 139 days.
Comfort, Comfort my people, says your God
Know God's Plans and Purposes for Israel
The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem exists to:
- To reach every segment of Israel’s society (Jew, Christian and Arab) with practical expressions of comfort and love
- Connect the church with Israel
- Teach the truth regarding God’s purpose for Israel
- Comfort and support the Jewish people
- Be an active voice of reconciliation between Jews, Christians, and Arabs
Let us take you on a journey to learn about Israel, its place in History and God’s Word.
Discover how you can help and support the Jewish people and fulfil God’s word by creating positive impact in Israel and the Middle East.
Shop the range of products from ICEJ and support the cause.
Read ICEJ News
The latest articles from the ICEJ.
Since Hamas ignited a war with Israel, a major wave of antisemitism has spread worldwide. But there also is a very strong wave of pro-Israel solidarity circling the globe, including here in Australia
Though this war with Hamas has triggered waves of antisemitism worldwide, it also is generating a surge of interest in Aliyah and Israelis joining the IDF. Another wave of Jews from around the world are preparing to come home to Israel.