This month is full of significant Jewish Feasts. But what are the Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Feast of Tabernacles all about?
Comfort, Comfort my people, says your God
Know God's Plans and Purposes for Israel
The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem exists to:
- To reach every segment of Israel’s society (Jew, Christian and Arab) with practical expressions of comfort and love
- Connect the church with Israel
- Teach the truth regarding God’s purpose for Israel
- Comfort and support the Jewish people
- Be an active voice of reconciliation between Jews, Christians, and Arabs
Let us take you on a journey to learn about Israel, its place in History and God’s Word.
Discover how you can help and support the Jewish people and fulfil God’s word by creating positive impact in Israel and the Middle East.
Shop the range of products from ICEJ and support the cause.
Read ICEJ News
The latest articles from the ICEJ.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, is the most sacred day on the Jewish calendar. It is the day “to make atonement for you before the Lord your God…”
Dr. Mojmir Kallus teaches us about the significance of Rosh HaShana being at the “appointed time” by God, and a celebration with mixed feelings of gladness and solemnity.